The woman with the issue of blood took her healing from Jesus. She didn’t wait for Jesus to approach her, nor did she wait for someone to lay hands on her. She chose her healing.
“He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.” Mark 5:34
This amazing lady received by faith. So what does this mean for us in the new covenant today?
We also can receive healing by faith. This is awesome news! Not that God will heal us, but that He has already purchased our healing 2000 years ago. Faith isn’t believing for something long enough, then it will happen. This is not the right foundation. Faith is believing that God already has done it, now we walk in it. The only possible way we can do this is by ensuring our foundation is secure. The Holy Spirit, our healer is on the inside of us. Now we learn to release the healing which is what this ministry is all about.
The Foundation for Healing pillar is the essential ‘nuts and bolts’ of your healing journey. You will learn, grow in and be discipled in the following areas:
- Did Jesus really take sickness to the cross?
- Grace or Faith?
- Is healing just a fringe benefit?
Myths about Healing
- Does God teach us something through our suffering?
- The truth about God’s perfect timing.
- The sovereignty of God and what it means for us in terms of healing
- Is God more concerned about your spiritual health than your physical health?
The Willingness and Heart of Jesus
- Is it always God’s will to heal?
- The nature of God
The Command of the Great Commission
- The Early Church.
- The believer’s authority.
The Nature of the Word of God
- How to apply the Word of God as medicine
- Meditating on the Word
- How the Word works
The Faith of Others
- Creating the right environment for healing
- The role of the church.
- Our Identity in Christ. You are not your illness!
- Victim or Victor?
- The danger of negative attention
The Holy Spirit Within
- Where is the Healer?
- Basking in His Presence.
The Love of God
- Our empowerment through the storm
- It’s a heart thing!
- How to have a greater revelation and receive the love of God.
The Power of Words
- Speaking words of defeat whilst expecting victory?!
- Faith has a language.
- Speaking to the Mountain.